A review of EMO 2017
- 18 machines, more than 1,200 square meters of floor space
- Four world premieres and various I4.0 use cases
- Demonstration of Makino’s Industry 4.0 solution "ProNetConneX"
- Different automation solutions for Die & Mould applications and for parts production
- The premiere of our autonomous and mobile robot cell "iAssist"
Thank You very much for your visit!
You helped making EMO a big success for Makino.
Makino has never presented such a wide array of new technologies with horizontal and vertical 5-axis and erosion-cutting solutions for industrial components, tool and mold making, and aviation applications as we have here at EMO Hannover 2017. This fair was once again right up to our expectations. We observed even stronger international drawing power, and strong visitor interest in the technologies we had on display. We prepared several case studies on Industry 4.0 to show customers from the tool and mould making sectors, for instance, how they can work around the problem of a shortage of skilled staff. Our approach consists of freeing up existing staff to focus on activities that create real value.